Fullerton Hospital Extension – Photograph

December 1925

Mexborough and Swinton Times December 11, 1925

Dsc07677 2

The Fullerton Hospital Extension

Mrs Leslie, of Straddlethorpe Hall, wife of Major J.H. Leslie, (chairman and managing director of the Denaby and Cadeby Collieries) who opened the extensions to the Fullerton hospital, Denaby Main, last Sunday.

Left: Mr Harry Hulley (Treasurer of the hospital) and Mr HC Harrison (general manager of the Denaby and Cadeby collieries).

Right: Major Leslie and Mr WH Chambers (one of the founders of the hospital)